on 22.04.2013 - 07:24
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Prozessor AM3 mit Turbo Core Technologie inkl. Kühler (HDT90ZFBGRBOX)
- CPU Cooling: EKL Alpenföhn Brocken CPU Kühler für Socket 775 / 1366 / 754 / 939 / 940 / AM2 AM2+ 1500 RPM 25.00 dB(A)
- Mainboard: Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 Mainboard Sockel AMD AM3 DDR3 Speicher ATX
- GFX: MSI N460GTX Hawk NVIDIA GeForce GTX460
- RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws F3-10666CL7D-8GBRH - 8 GB : 2 x 4 GB
- SSD: Ocz OCZSSD2-2VTXE60G 60GB interne Festplatte (6,3cm / 2,5 Zoll, SATA)
- Power supply: Seasonic X-750 Stromversorgung (750 Watt, ATX23)
- Box: Fractal Design Define R3 PC Gehäuse schwarz
- Mouse: Logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse (4 way scroll + 5-buttons)
Review after 2 years
This setup is just great! After I had it build I installed Ubuntu 10.4 LTS 64Bit and quess what - I still use it. Fresh installation will boot in about 6 seconds. Now it's about 10 seconds. The only noise I hear is from time to time the radiator from nVidia GeForce GTX 460. Not even a whisper from CPU or power supply.
I do regret that I didn't install cacti from start. Would be interesting to have a look on how much CPU power I did used over time.